The first GMP compliant tablet with real cleanability and true mobility for cleanroom operation. Very easy to clean and disinfect due to complete smooth surfaces without any openings or crevices where unwanted contaminants can accumulate. Suitable for repeated cleaning cycles withstanding all known cleaning agents and disinfectants.
Blue Line's unique concept enables full digitization of workflows in cleanrooms and similar demanding environments. Improve productivity with full mobile access to data everywhere. Read standard operation procedures and perform quality assurance where it is needed.
Designed to improve daily working of operators by unsurpassed ergonomics and compatibility with up to 3 layers of nitrile and neoprene cleanroom gloves.
The lightest and thinnest cleanroom tablet ever on the market. Best-in-class ergonomics with compact dimensions and low weight, up to 60% lighter and 60% thinner than competing tablets.
More levels of hardware performance and configurations make it easy to meet your requirements whether used for supporting standard operating procedures, quality assurance or demanding enterprise applications.
Charging and USB connectivity through easy-to-clean flush mounted magnetic connector, designed for use in all cleanroom grades. External devices are connectable wired with USB-cable or wireless via Bluetooth. Examples of wireless devices are hygienic barcode scanners and headsets for communication in/out of the cleanroom.
The Cleanroom Hub is the ultimate solution for charging and wired connectivity. With 1 Ethernet and 3 USB connections, it offers seamless and simultaneous connectivity. Designed for easy and safe use, it comes with an integrated stand that allows for both horizontal and portrait modes, making it perfect for desktop use. It's also enclosed in a cleaning-friendly IP65-proof casing, ensuring that it's always clean and safe to use.
Get free advice from our experts and let us set up a Teams meeting for an online demo and Q&A. Benefit from our experience and knowledge based on numerous references from biotech and pharmaceutical sites around the world.
• GMP compliant for use in Cleanrooms / Life Science / Biotech / Pharma
• Up to 60% lighter and 60% thinner than competing tablets
• 10.5" and 13" multi touch display operable with up to 3 layers of nitrile and neoprene cleanroom gloves
• Easy-to-clean design with smooth unbroken surfaces without any openings
• Withstands all known detergents such as iso-propyl alcohol, non-deionized water, VHP, Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), Spor-Klenz™, Klercide, Actisan, LpH®, Vesphene® and more
• Wireless connectivity with WIFI 6 and Bluetooth 5.1
• Optional wireless hygienic barcode scanner
• Magnetic connector designed for all cleanroom grades
• Optional USB data cable for wired external devices
• More hardware configurations available